Saturday, April 23, 2011

Crap I ate today, part 2

Well, although I weighed in two days ago just a tad below my lowest so far (down a total of 10.2 pounds now), I find myself doing anything I can to sabotage my progress. I don't know why I do this to myself, but I feel like I do it every time. I lose weight, feel that I'm invincible, eat everything in sight, and then gain the weight back. I'm just stupid. And to prove it, here's a list of the crap I ate today.

Breakfast
1 bowl of Cheerios, single serving, with 8 oz. skim milk
1 pack of Splenda
1 banana

Snack
1/2 banana
1 apple

Lunch
2 slices light whole-wheat bread
1 oz. lean deli ham
2 oz. shredded light cheddar cheese
some broccoli
1 serving of hummus
5 Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips

Ok, so far so good, right? You're wondering what my problem is? Well, this is when it went downhill.

Dessert/Snack
7 Sour Patch wormy thingys
1 Granola Thin (have you tried these? awesome, but it's hard to eat just one)
1 snack pack of Skittles
1 homemade scone

Dinner
2 slices of pizza (boboli 100% thin wheat crust with light mozzarella cheese)
1/2 slice of pizza (the fattening kind)
14 6-grain Sun Chips
6 baby carrots with 1 Tbsp. light ranch dressing
1 long, skinny Tootsie Roll

So on Weight Watchers, I'm allowed 29 points per day. Today totaled 41 points. It was a lot of points for eating food that wasn't really worth it. I'm not sure why I did it. It's like I couldn't stop.

I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring. It's Easter, and I'm hosting. I've made several yummy dishes and desserts, but I have pre-calculated all of my points, so at least I'll know going into it how many points I'm eating. Stay tuned for tomorrow's "Crap I ate today, Easter edition."

No comments:

Post a Comment